30 January, 2007

No Knead Bread

Ever since The "No Knead Bread" article was in the New York Times late last year, the foodie-net has been abuzz with this miracle breakthrough of bread baking. I admit I have been smitten by it too. After coming across discussions of it a few times this week, I figured I'm already making it why not take a couple snappies and make a post of it. Well here's mine, ready to go in the oven. I used 10 percent rye flour and dusted it with graham flour. And that fancy pants proofing basket (Banneton)? A flour sack towel in a wicker basket from Pier One.

If you want the recipe just type in 'No Knead Bread' to your favorite search engine and hold on. If not email me I'll sent it to ya. I bet this bread will go great with Cassoulet, stay tuned.

Cheers.

No comments: