02 May, 2007

Dear contest winner: I got your prize



Last month I held my first ever blog contest, and Matt from New York was the winner. Matt, I finally finished your prize, It will be hand delivered to you soon by a personal representative of Saucisson MAC. Mind you this is a one of a kind prototype, so be careful washing it. As a matter of fact, if you want to go for that fermented style, don't wash it at all. Congratulations Matt, and everyone else stay tuned we will have another contest soon.

Cheers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mac, I have been ejoying your blog and thought you might enjoy my new favorite cookbook, The River Cottage Family Cookbook by Brits Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall and Fizz Carr. It's all about knowing where your food comes from and cooking with children. Check out the spicy bean stew with sausages.